Friday, October 17, 2008

Hiro!

During the Puasa month Hiro broke the standing mirror.Today he broke the 'ayat kursi' frame that was safely slanting on the display cupboard.My eldest was about to go to work then.She therefore didn't have much time to properly clear the broken glass pieces.

We are not angry with him.He's just about 7 mths old..maybe 8.But whatever it is,he's getting to be very lonely and we pity him.My daughter had and still have many scratches on her arms playing with him.She had her nose bitten once; her right cheek and even her lips were not spared the playfulness Hiro exhibited.Fortunately the relevant marks have disappeared.

We'll be going to KL shortly.We will not be in time for my niece's akad ceremony.But we will definitely join them at my sister's house in Shah Alam.The groom's family will hold their kenduri tomorrow in Klang.A very simple and well- budgeted akad ceremony at one of the mosques in Shah Alam.So glad the bride and groom accept happily
whatever they can afford.Who doesn't want a grand wedding?

Ariff and I will go to our eldest daughter's apartment first.I am so eager to vacuum and cleaned up the mess Hiro made..and we will give him some kind look and a little kitty attention.I never liked cats around because I have heard long ago that they're not good for kids with asthma.But somehow,Hiro has changed all that.Not that I don't care.My children who have asthmatic tendencies are not staying in the same apartment.So that part is solved!

O dear!Our road tax has expired!Just have to drive carefully and hush-hush..quietly.To all our close blogger friends,sak will be in touch with you later tonight!Tak boleh miss oi!

10 comments:

Kak Teh said...

salam, i tend to sense blogs about cats and so here i am.
We have five and you can imagine the riot in the house. Totally spoilt and manipulative. but we love them to bits.

mamasita said...

Wa'alaikummussalam..hello,so nice to meet you.Just nak a bit of advice from you boleh?My daughter gets scratched and clawed quite frequently.She just uses the usual plaster when that happens.Is that enough?Shouldn't she go for a tetanus jab to have some kind of strong protection?Thanks..

mekyam said...

sapu antiseptic cream pun dah cukup, i think. kan kt?

[btw kt, if u read this, tell ag i had something not unlike our eastcoast "nekbat" in, of all places, tangiers [oui, en maroc au maghreb, chez org pakistan.]

m2, i just sent you and mat cendana a pvt email. he told me u were wondering where i menghilang. am so touched!

mamasita said...

Hello..I am so pleased to hear from you..was wondering which part of the globe you went to.So glad you're back sis!

Kak Teh said...

actually, I tak sapu apa pun. I have lots of scratches on my thighs.
amboi mekyam, jauhnya detour nak sampaikan pesan - will tell him. So, you've been travelling?

mamasita said...

Kak Teh?Mek Yam?Thank you so much for sharing your conversation in my blog.You just don't know how honoured I feel..2 wonderful ladies that I respect and admire so much..TQ sangat2!I really feel so welcomed!

Kak Teh said...

mamasita, am going to link you in www.sentraalstation.blogspot.com so that I dont have to go on a detour to mat bangkai's when I want to come here. We Mak Cik bloggers must get together.

mamasita said...

O Kak Teh!Thank you!I am so proud to be on your bloglist.I feel like a champion!Getting a trophy with so many tears streaming down!So nice of you KT!Thanks again.

mekyam said...

m2,

now that kak teh links you, yr visitors sure will bertambah. just wait and see. :D

kt,

yes, i was travelling. i average abt 2-3 jaunts a year - in relation to work. if it gets to 4 or 5, i consider it a nasty year. hate the canned air or aeroplanes.

was going to go at some point to ag's blog and apprise him of my experience with "nekbat" but when i saw you here, thought i'd just pesan through you.

mamasita said...

Mek Yam..I know bunyi macam 'tak aci' tapi dah rezki I KT bagi I naik atas kapal dia!haha..Janji bukan kapal Titanic!hehe

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.