Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Persians' Smiles..^_^


3 comments:

mamasita said...

We have Lady Yoda, Momo, Eva, Cashper and Libby.
Libby's kits are with J in KL..the daddy is Hiro..a huge meincoon/maincoon..unsure of the spelling.

Then we have our adorable juniors, Simba, Merlin, Rocky, Oscar and Abby.
Except for Abby, Lady and Eva, all the other Persians are already neutered..

We treat them like family members more than pets..I believe many other pet owners feel the same too..:)

mokja said...

Yes,I feel the same.Before I thought cats are mere cats but now I feel so close to them esp ninasandaq.She seems to have an ability to comfort me ,massage me..seminggu dua ni pandai betul dia mengurut.
Ramai juga kaum keluarga mamasita...the cats I mean.And they are adorable .

mamasita said...

mokjadeandell..betul..kita sayang our cats sangat2..
Alhamdulillah Allah SWT kurniakan perasaan itu kedalam hati sanubari kita.

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.