The 2 older ones have their own families to attend to, and can only check on their baba during weekends.
The repeated favourite questions posed, and then immediately affirmed by the concerned party itself are, "He's married right?" "I thought he has a young wife". "Isn't she looking after him?"
In reply, I said that my children has told me he's not.
An unconvinced expression with eyebrows raised usually stares back.
There is no young wife helping to personally nurse him.
I do get exhausted in explaining whatever little I know.
My highly devoted children tends to him despite their busy schedules.
They have now become incidental trained carers to a helpless stroke patient.
My young neighbour went to see a childhood school friend who passed away on Sunday.
A third stroke landed his pitiful friend into a coma, and that was the end.
Apparently his arwah friend was already well before that.
A stroke can strike anyone at any age and at any time.
Everybody has to be cautious of their blood pressure and overall health.
p.s.
Can anybody find me the names of all the current MPs with their relevant contact numbers?
I would like to try and set up a stroke foundation under the name of MP Raub.
If you know of any MP regardless BN or PH, his/her handphone number, please leave the info in my comment box.
I will get in touch with them on this idea.
Inspired by the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's, I hope this heartfelt stroke foundation can be formed very soon.
Along with your kind support and whatever way of assisting, M.A.S. Stroke Foundation may turn out to be a formidable, non political stroke foundation.
Thank you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment