Saturday, January 20, 2018

Kota Damansara's Government Clinic At Section 8

Opened last October 2017, I was sincerely impressed.
The place was very clean, organised, the staff were all so helpful, polite and friendly.
My recent discovery on its slotted between shop houses existence.

Not that packed in the late morning, but when I returned after Friday prayers, well well..
Apparently, on other days, it can even be a fuller house.

Since they are under staff, the kind Medical Officer had directed me to get my pap smear test at the 2nd floor, which was specifically for the Ibu and Anak department.
Fortunately, there were only a few patients then.

Hence, I did not have to intrude too long.

My one month's BP and High Cholesterol pills have also been given.
It's a month's supply.
I am so elated.
It's provided free by the government.

I had to only pay a ringgit for the registration.
My blood test will be in February.

For the dentist section, please walk in on Mondays and Thursdays from 8am-12pm on the 3rd floor.
Hopefully, I get to test their services soon.
So many cavities, and a long overdue scaling.

I am silently relieved.
My yearly health check up can possibly be done more diligently.

I have less worry about having no spare budget to do so.
Of course the doctor recommended me to carry out my health checks step by step.

Understandable, and still grateful.

We must try to be less prejudice on the performance of government clinics and government hospitals.
Without their existence, the poor and those with slim funds have no where to seek medical assistance.
Many of us basically cannot afford and have no health insurances.

Wear masks for airborne protection.
I bought a box in the evening.

With the PRU 14 elections fast approaching, politicians must drop by at government clinics to just smile, and show some moral support to everybody sitting patiently around.
Pass them masks, chat a bit, shake hands etc.

No need to announce and create a VVIP ruckus.
Just humble visits, without disturbing the peaceful atmosphere and being a nuisance.
Simple, genuine hello how are you gestures would be ample.

The rakyat and medical personnel would eternally feel more endeared and inspired, for a government that truly cares, despite other current national imperfections.
Thank you to the countless government hospitals and government clinics.

Let us pray their overloaded services can continue to improve further, and their facilities excellently upgraded as the years pass by.

Aamiin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info mamamia

mamasita said...

Welcome.
Go early in case ramai orang.
Also jangan lupa pakai breathing mask.
Sebab adalah people yang batuk selsema demam etc

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.