Saturday, March 2, 2019

Al Fatihah For My Eldest Sister Arwah Sabihah Kamal Bt Kamaliah

Keep on writing..she said via sms when I had lost the interest to do so ages ago.
Moreover, I just could not find the time.

She was hospitalised for two weeks in PPUM, and then two days in Hospital Kemaman.
Finally a month's stay in Sg Buloh Hospital.

When I went to visit her last Sunday, she was clearly in her dying state.
At 70, she was already at the end.
Her heart was less than 20% functioning, her kidneys were failing and she was on the fourth floor of the no recovery ward.

I sobbed upon seeing her.
And cried achingly when we parted.
When I seek for her forgiveness, she too softly requested for mine.

I told her I would drop by again next afternoon and she replied a weak okay.
However, when my nephew informed me he was taking his mom home to his Serdang house, I thought O well...
I'll go to Serdang then.

My another older sister had already arrived on the 6pm bus from Chukai, Kemaman thus I might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Not until about almost 10pm was my Arwah Ngah transported by a private ambulance back to Serdang.
I have been wondering since whether she was also waiting for me as I did promise to visit her again.

My older sister Cik smsed me the next morning and said it was good news, for my Arwah Ngah slept soundly and it was an easy task for her helping with the 'ladies' thing.

Immediately I asked Cik to check properly for the person who was guarding her the day before said she spoke a lot to herself in a very incoherent manner.

Cik had hollered to my nephew who finally realised his mama was gone.
26th February 2019.

Beloved Arwah Ngah was buried after Asar prayers at UPM.

A few of my chidren and I were in Serdang by noon plus.
We reached back in Kota Damansara at almost 8pm that night.
With dinner outside, it was 9 something stepping home.

Coincidentally, there were three graves that evening on the UPM burial ground.
One was already covered, with the rites and verses speeding ahead loudly, Arwah Ngah's was ongoing on a slow, lower volume pace carried out by a lawyer cousin brother, and an open grave patiently waiting for the arrival of another jenazah.

There were hence, three red graves in a row..two done.
UPM handled their grave digging task with an excavator.

Not like the normal way.
After a few chunks of soil and stones and a plank over, the excavator completed the filling and leveling within minutes.

I suppose it is faster than the old traditional method.

May Allah SWT Bless and Bestow endless deep Mercy on Arwah Sabihah Kamal Bt Kamaliah's soul and place her among the pious.
Al Fatihah

Arwah Ngah looked so calm and at peace, after all her multiple turbulence and stressful hardships in life.
May her soul be Blessed with happiness in the Alam Barzakh, with an easy path to Syurga Hereafter.
Aamiin

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.