Tuesday, March 5, 2019

GRAB DAY OUT

I went to Parliament today.
Feeling like an MP, dreaming and wishing I was one.
Walking under the hot sun by the cool, blue marbled fountains.

DS Najib should step down and focus on his court cases.
He must not be in denial and face reality.
There's no aura from him right now.
Who is Tok Mat Hassan trying to fool?

Many disgruntled Umno members back in Pekan just want him to step aside.
Even as MP Pekan.
But they are just boldly grumbling behind his back.

If DS Najib is innocent of even half of the charges, UMNO members will surely not hesitate to put him back on a high pedestal again.
For the sake of Umno, he has to be wiser.
The unhappy ground feedback must be surveyed and not stifled by DS Najib's close Umno colleagues.

I managed to get what I wanted going into the Parliament territory.
List of names of all the current PRU 14 MPs.

If one wants to make an appointment to see an MP, one has to get in touch with the pegawai khas/special officer.
There's no such thing as barging straight to the MP.
Maybe, the MP must loosen that law once in a while.

For people vote for the MP, not his special officer.
And what if his special officer decides not to allow without the MP's knowledge?

Will not that cause a bleak chance to converse directly with the particular MP?
The same applies for any Adun.
The pembantu khas may just decide to chuck the request aside.

The newly constructed Parliament building is still ongoing, but should be completed by the end of the year or in 2020.

MPs only gather at the Parliament if there is a sitting.
Otherwise they do not live there.
They station themselves most of the time at their respective constituencies.

Anyway, unlike last time where there was a proper booklet, this time it was in a thick bundle of neatly printed papers.

I thank the kind, patient officer and the few nice ladies there for giving me their co-operation and humble respect.
No one looked down on a nobody like me.
Of course I had to dress properly and introduce myself politely.

My plan is to photostat another set copy, bind them and pass to someone who is still on his challenging stroke recovery journey.
His interest in following what is going on in politics remains alive as ever.

Many may have forgotten the ex BN Adun, ex MP from DAP.
However, I presume that there are still a few, whether from BN or PH, Aduns or MPs who could be in touch with him occasionally via whatsapp.

He is not able to speak but fortunately can use his left fingers to type.
It's his right side that is currently paralysed.

Then, I nearly rode off with the visitor tag and when I dash back to quickly return it, a police security personnel chuckled and smile.

Off I went to Langgak Golf to try and make an appointment with a very notable and famous MP.
Hopefully, I get one soon..a long shot, so I am prepared not to be disheartened.

Next was the LHDN in Mutiara Damansara to update my BSH details.
It was their lunch break so I went to have my nasi goreng kampung and iced coffee latte at the restaurant where those who worked there communicate via sign language except one or two.

Wargamas over 60 are now entitled to one thousand and not 1200 like before.
But the government has added 120 ringgit extra to assist families who have four children below 18 or something like that.

I wasn't really paying attention.
Just glad that wargamas BSH is still okay.
And I was home by 3 something almost 4pm.
Tired, but felt glad I tested certain fear levels which I had postponed numerous times.

There are more important ones that I need to conquer as soon as possible.
Hibernating with important household chores and routine daily responsibilities have to be reshuffled..a bit.

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.